WHO ARE WE?
A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment!
Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
Van Cleef & Arpels - Operations & Distribution Executive
Do you match this profile?
Do you have previous Sales Admin and Sales Operations Planning experience in luxury retail?
Do you have good business writing ability for reports and business communication?
Do you have experience in ERP System?
If so, apply for this job!
What do we expect from you?
You will be handling ad-hoc projects to implement new processes or new tools
You will manage all the administrative side of the business with our internal boutiques
You will be monitoring the stock of internal boutiques.
You will ensure the right balance of stock between the boutiques according to their model stock.
You will perform end of month analysis regarding top categories, references sales.
You will perform analysis on the performance of the staff linked to the objective of increasing sales in term of quantity (avg sales by invoice, average number of pieces sold by invoice, number of invoices, etc.)
You will communicate with the internal boutiques with regards to product availability, delivery timing, etc
You will ensure the fastest delivery in boutique during HJ rotations whether it is for client presentation or events
You will follow up with Product Managers and Dubai Sales Administration team about any expected rotations in and out
You will be the Ambassador of Maison at all the levels!
By joining the Maison, you are joining a team in which professional development is one of our main focuses.
More than a job… it’s an experience!
The recruitment process:
- Apply online
- If your profile matches our search, you will be contacted by our HR team for an interview. Otherwise, you will receive an email to inform you that your application has not been successful.
- You will meet with the HR, Operation Manager and Country Manager.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid
- Client AdvisorBeverly Hills, CA, United States
- Human Resources Manager, Fashion & Accessory BrandsNew York, NY, United States
- See by Chloé 販売スタッフ/ 都内エリアNorth Clarendon, Clarendon, VT, United States
- Manager, People AnalyticsNew York, NY, United States
- Brand Ambassador, Multi-Maison - Open to RemoteDallas, TX, United States