Since Watchfinder & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Omega, IWC and more, plus boutiques across the UK and a manufacturer certified service centre, Watchfinder has established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
Join Watchfinder and build your career today!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Watch Aficionado to join our New York team to focus on the acquisition of Watches at our wonderfully situated showroom.
With a proactive and driven approach, you will support the team by handling and managing all purchasing enquiries in-coming to the showroom. You will provide our clients with an educational, thorough, and stellar customer experience as they travel through the journey to sell their watch to us. Ensuring that you are communicating with them through every step of the journey.
This is a fast-paced, growing organisation therefore strong attention to detail is essential and you must have a ‘can-do’ approach with the ability to work using your own initiative.
We are looking for highly passionate and digitally focused individuals that possess a proven track record within a similar industry.
- Managing and booking appointments via our diary system for customers wanting to sell their watch.
- Processing and booking Incoming watches onto our internal ERP systems ensuring that all are accounted for and uploaded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Buying and negotiating prices of watches including part exchange to secure a deal with the best possible margin
- Understanding the stock control internal procedures, undertaking daily and monthly stock takes
- Handle telephone and e-mail enquiries from prospective customers regarding the sales of their watches, recording customer details on the ERP system in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Manage the customer buying process from beginning to end, contact, appointment, conversion.
- Liaising with the Country Manager with feedback and discussion with clients.
- Supporting the wider purchasing team with any administrative duties.
- Working closely with the Operations Administrator and Watchfinder service centre team to ensure that watches purchased are authenticated, tested and prepared for sale according to Watchfinder’s rigorous standards
- Speak with customers on the phone to assist with their enquiry. If the enquiry is related to an existing quote potential to negotiate this to secure the purchase when agreed by the Country Manager.
How will you experience success with us?
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record of managing different customer within a fast-moving businesses
- Self-starter and goal-oriented approach.
- Strong negotiations skills (ideally with a part exchange involved)- Not Essential
- Ability to take in technical information and follow instructions and directions precisely
- Results driven and motivated
- Personable with a good, polite manner
- An affinity to luxury watches, you may have even sold luxury watches!
What's In it for you?
An exciting opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and energetic team, you will play a key role in all day to day operations within the Purchasing department.
With Watchfinder experiencing significant growth, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a progressive and forward thinking business that offer genuine career development.
On top of this we offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.