The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
SALES ASSOCIATE - CARTIER, LAS VEGAS CITY CENTER
- As an Ambassador of the Maison, he/she achieves and exceeds sales targets as directed by management and proactively develops his/her client portfolio. He/she ensures a unique client experience throughout all touch points. He/she is also an active participant in the daily operations of the boutique.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed the monthly sales target, as directed by management.
- Ensure that each client receives outstanding and exceptional customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service before, during and after sales client
- This includes after sales clients if a Cartier after-sales dedicated area/staff is not available
- Adapt approach according to the client needs and motivations
- Negotiate and handle objections with ease
- Assist and support after sales clients in accordance with Maison values. Act as a referent and provide recommendations that will provide an exceptional client experience
- Remain current on industry news and competitor
Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate new and existing client relationships through exceptional service and other Maison-specific CRM initiatives, partnering with Management to develop a plan for their clients and prospects
- Consistently and accurately capture client data for follow-up and relationship building, effectively utilizing the tools that are available
- Appropriately resolve client issues/concerns and escalate as needed to Management
- Partner with Management to develop a plan to support, and participate to, in-store and offsite events and networking
Daily Boutique Operations:
- Understand and comply with all security and operational policies and procedures for the Group, Maison and boutique
- Assist with daily set-up and breakdown of the boutique, and communicate on any maintenance issues
- Assist in the merchandising and daily maintenance of displays and back-stock
- Actively participate in daily and annual inventories and cycle counts to prepare and ensure a successful audit
- Assist with special projects, as needed (i.e. price changes, supporting back office responsibilities, etc.)
- College degree preferred
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment
- General knowledge of timepiece movements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Computer and internet Savvy
- MS Office experience required, SAP knowledge preferred
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Being a genuine Maison Ambassador
- Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times and be an Ambassador for the Brand.
- Self-Starter with Team-Player approach
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends and to travel for trainings, client events, conferences