Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
At Buccellati North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
SALES EXECUTIVE - BUCCELLATI, WYNN LAS VEGAS
As an Ambassador of the Maison, the Sales Executive will achieve sales targets directed by Management and strive to develop a strong client database. They will consistently give each client an exceptional experience and build lasting relationships. The Sales Executive will have knowledge of the daily Boutique Operations and will work with the Boutique Team daily to optimize performance.
- Consistently achieve or exceed the monthly sales target, as directed by Management.
- Work with Boutique Director and Assistant Boutique Manager on special client requests.
- Ensure each client receives exceptional customer service and provide a welcoming environment in the Boutique.
- Support after-sales clients with helpful solutions in accordance with Maison values.
- Extensive knowledge on industry news and competitive brands.
Client Relationship Management:
- Expert in clientelling to cultivate new and nurture existing client relationships.
- Partner with management and Corporate Team on CRM initiatives.
- Accurately capture client data for all prospects and clients. Consistently follow-up with clients and use CRM tools to effectively build relationships.
- Appropriately resolve any client issues and escalated matters.
- Support the Boutique and Corporate Team with in-store and off-site events.
Daily Boutique Operations
- Understand and comply with all Policies and Procedures set by the Maison.
- Assist with daily set-up and breakdown of the Boutique, and communicate on any maintenance issues.
- Actively participate in inventory and cycle counts to prepare and ensure a successful audit.
- Assist with daily operational requests in a timely manner including but not limited to; shipping and receiving inventory
- High School Diploma. College degree preferred
- Luxury Retail or Hospitality experience is preferred
- Excellent understanding of the luxury client experience and customer service
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with logistics and operations
- Self-starter with a Team-Player approach
- Flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing