Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
At Montblanc North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
SALES MANAGER - MONTBLANC, ATLANTA
- Plans and directs the day-to-day sales operations of the boutique.
- Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
- Implementation and execution of sales initiatives
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas together with the Boutique Manager.
- Participates in the annual review process
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent; at least 5 years of experience in retail sales.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and directs the work of others.
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of the luxury goods markets
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to people of varying levels and cultures;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good working relations within the company;
- Highly creative. Out-of-the-box thinker;
- Self motivated seeking challenge and growth
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Microsoft Office, SAP, experience with Client Relationship Management systems and Outlook