Panerai is a high-end status sports watch brand that operates in a niche segment, fully exploiting its values of belonging that allow Panerai owners to feel part of an exclusive club.
The fundamental values of Panerai are based on history and the sea world, authenticity, exclusivity and rarity, product identity, Italian design and Swiss technology.
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Our Maison encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Piaget, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai and Montblanc.
Panerai, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Vacheron and Piaget are luxury watch brands within the Richemont Group. The role will be split into three categories: Admin, Sales and Marketing leveraging their time effectively in the smooth operation of the team within the brand guidelines. Administration and sales abilities need to be of high standards to assist the Brand manager. The candidate will be required to uphold luxury industry standards and portray a high level of trust with both managers and colleagues.
- Update spreadsheets
- Manage the strap trackers
- Process EDI orders – straps, accessories & PLV
- Organise the delivery of POS & promotional material
- Manage POS warehouse & orders
- Monthly report on straps & accessories
- To build relationships with dealers
- Stock & strap ordering for brands
- Creation of client orders and backorders
- Handling availability and price queries
- Managing consignment statements
- Creation of proforma invoices
- Managing client returns and inventory adjustments
- Assist with POS installations
- Assisting with event coordination
- Consignments for shoots
- Assisting with training material/sessions
- Handling CRM queries
Managing the Sage site
- Geographical area under responsibility: South Africa HQ for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Company Scope: 10 Brands, 5 Boutiques and Richemont Departments
- Strong admin skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English language fluency
- Excellent writing skills (proper spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Manage time efficiently
- B Marketing or Brand B Degree
Required knowledge and experience:
- 2 to 3 years’ marketing & sales administration experience
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Adhere to deadlines
- Must be willing to work overtime when required