Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.Primary Duties
- Act responsible for making sure that each brand/subsidiary products (for sale & not for sale) able to meet local product compliance (labelling, engraving, packaging and other standards) regulations in KSA.
- Make sure that all actions should be in line with the Group Compliance Directive.
- Product related compliance: engraving, labelling and assessment of different standards across the Region; local testing (precious metal jewellery, textile, leather, finished product, packaging…).
- Regulatory monitoring: work with the existing tools available (C2P, authorities’ websites…) external consultant & your own network to monitor KSA market product compliance regulatory changes.
- Support Group Supply Chain Compliance on product compliance related projects.
- Support the implementation of the Group Compliance Directive within KSA.
- Align on priorities and strategic actions with Logistics Manager & Regional Trade Compliance Director.
- Develop / update Product Compliance Guideline as needed.
- Review KSA standards for the products in scope (SFDA, SASO …).
- Distribute and implement PTC Guidelines, advices / recommendations to local brands day-to-day product compliance enquiries.
- Organize regular & ad hoc product compliance training for local brands.
- Conduct product compliance audit at warehouse or boutique if needed.
- Regulatory monitoring through learning from different tools available, external consultants as well as attending relevant conference to learn about new product testing / labeling requirements that related to our products.
- Supervise the trade environment across the MEIA Region to be in line with rules and regulations and take corrective actions when situations required.
- Lead the SABER registrations activity and work closely with brand HQ and appointed CB to secure all requirements in timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree/ high diploma in Business administration or other operational relevant field
- Arabic – English fluency in speaking & writing
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Software
- Knowledge of local customs regulations
- 5-7 years in such position or other operational compliance field
- Fast learner, hard worker, well-organized, responsible, positive, flexible
- Customer Service