WHO ARE WE?
A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment!
Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
At Van Cleef & Arpels North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Are You a Good Match?
Do you have a passion for High Jewelry, Art & Culture?
Do you have experience with luxury products in your past?
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we’d love to get to know you!
What are our expectations?
Manage and elevate team:
- Manage and uplift the Client Relations Ambassador team (9 Ambassadors +1 Team Lead).
- Monitor daily communications with clients, including email, chat, and phone calls.
- Manage scheduling, payroll, and daily assistance with system-related issues.
Instill Maison Strategy & Culture:
• Instill “One Network” retail vision by providing seamless, consistent, and complementary service to the brick & mortar network
- Cultivate a service centric and client experience focused team delivering best in class service.
Monitor & Achieve Maison Sales & Performance KPI’s:
- Actively cultivate Team’s quality KPI’s measured through Ambition.
- Conduct daily/monthly BI reporting to monitor CRC SLAs, progress towards sales objectives, and
• Engage the Ambassador team in ongoing coaching in line with the Maison’s service and experience focused strategy with enhanced client discovery through the selling ceremony and achieve service and sales KPIs.
Oversee Daily Operations:
• Oversee daily order flow and fulfillment, liaising with Supply Chain and the Distribution Center as needed.
- Ensure follow up and follow through on all web inquiries & NDSK orders.
- Manage local CRM activities and the e-Boutique clienteling budget.
Project & Change Management:
- Lead CREWS project.
- Assist with market-based digital testing upon HQ request.
- Liaise with senior Richemont leadership on local matters.
- Bachelor's degree – Hospitality desired
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a E Commerce/Digital luxury goods
- Excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Solid analytical skills and strong aptitude to work with figures.
- Previous experience managing large remote teams
- Previous knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a service oriented attitude.
More than a job…it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence.
The recruitment process:
Please complete an applicaton on the Richemont Career Site.
Interested candidates must have valid work authorization for the US. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux
Interested in this opportunity?