Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
REPORTING TO: Strategic&Digital Marketing Director
CONTRACT TYPE: Apprenticeship
LOCATION: Milano, Italy
STARTING DATE: September (ASAP)
Buccellati is a Milanese Company founded in 1919, leader in the luxury world in the high-end jewelry and watchmaking sector. It has been part of the swiss Global Luxury Group Richemont since September 2019.
For our HQ in the city center of Milan, we are looking for a Strategic&Digital Marketing Specialist that will join, with an apprenticeship contract, the Buccellati Strategic&Digital Marketing Division.
The candidate will support the Marketing Team in all the activities around the product, from the Showroom presentation to the analysis of the performance.
In particular, the intern will provide daily support to the Team, in the following activities:
- Reporting: responsible for the quarter business review on product performances (by collection, category, client nationality, etc.), monthly analysis about stock level worldwide, etc.;
- Showroom presentation: extensively involved during the monthly Product Development Committee (involving Creative Department, Production, Commercial, etc.) in order to support the definition of the new products to be launched every season to DOS and third parties Wholesalers; responsible for the pricing process for the new products; responsible for the update of the sales tool (i.e. iPad application)
- Pricing: responsible for the performing analysis about the worldwide price positioning and contribute to the periodical worldwide pricing reviews;
- CRM & Ecommerce: extensively support on specific analysis and tasks related to the projects worldwide deployment
Educational background and Skills:
- BA/MA Degree in Business&Economics/Marketing/Management;
- At least 1 year of experience in Marketing or Merchandising, gained in International Company; previous experience in luxury, fashion or beauty field is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Office Suite (Excel/PowerPoint);
- Analytical skills;
- Detail-oriented and rigorous;
- Time management skills and ability to respect tight deadlines;
- Interest and passion for the fashion and luxury market; passionate digital native;
- Team working attitude;