Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
REPORTING TO: CEO of TimeVallée
TimeVallée is a Richemont innovative luxury multi-brand platform offered to all luxury watch/jewelry brands and operated by external independent partners, based in Shanghai.
TimeVallée provides a complete turnkey solution:
A strong concept to magnify the brands, with an optimized space for an unrivaled customer experience, thanks to a unique network of Maisons & Experts
KEY RESULT AREAS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate all boutiques store planning activity for China including
- Store Opening
- Coordination of store openings with International team and local Maisons BD
- Coordinate boutiques opening and develop boutiques design drawing on the basis of validated layout that meet TV standard, ensure the approval among all shareholders - Design drawing development with contractor/LL/Commercial team/Maisons SDPs, in line with TV concept, obtain approval on design at all levels -
- Hand over all new stores opening including Factory production quality inspection and new opening on-site inspection
- Hand-over/ boutique improvement report to contractor for future action on schedule with the help of the team
- Staff training on VM and furniture maintenance
- Store Opening Documentary and Trade Marketing Payment Preparation
- Boutique maintenance and VM including
- Take charge of national TV boutique VM and daily maintenance
- PLV order forecast and order placing
- National boutique animation guideline preparation VM materials’ logistic & installation follow-up
- Ensure the state and well maintenance of the store and liaise with operators and suppliers when needed
- Formulate local trade marketing strategies aligned with global marketing activity & direction including
- visual merchandising and window animation according to the marketing defined calendar
- Propose together with Marketing and commercials teams promotional events in store
- Create guidelines for operators to follow and /or order for any specific local campaigns
- Support and manage, with vendors, all set up / decoration aspects of events and to ensure the compliance with corporate and Maison guidelines.
- Ensure product presentation in China network according to guidelines. Global VM guideline adaptation in Boutiques including window display, counter display, lightbox, frame image, and in store decoration
- Be creative, capable to understand information/strategy from guidelines and give back original and rational solutions.
- Liaise with different parties and departments to ensure capex, budget, compliance aligned with guidelines
- Provide training and guidance to co-workers, maintain an organized, visually appealing and welcoming store environment on daily basis.
JOB PROFILE (FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- Min. 8 years working experience in retail marketing, trade marketing, or project management in luxury industry, with at least 4 years’ experience in team manager position.
- High flexible, independent, creative, hard-working and a team player.
- Fluency in Mandarin & English is a must