The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The Job Holder will be based in Riyadh and will be responsible for the implementation of the Cartier International Visual Merchandising Guidelines and standards in all designated point of sales (retail and Wholesale). He/She will prepare presentations and ensures accurate Visual Merchandizing information is shared amongst departments and within the boutique network.
He/She must reflect each boutique singularity while ensuring consistency.
Boutiques VM Implementation
- Visit boutiques regularly according to a structured retro-planning to ensure VM guidelines are in place.
- Implement zoning defined in collaboration with the operations manager and VM international based on each boutique specific needs.
- Collaborate with the boutique team to ensure the best animation for zoning & improve the traffic flow to maximize the business performance
- Create business opportunities by regularly reassessing each product category visual assortment and deliver feedbacks to the operations’ Manager
- Enhance Client Experiences through a visually qualitative & stimulating dynamic display (product story telling & animation)
- Implement and display novelties
- Review windows and internal displays within the network
- Ensure consistency with marketing and Communication team for the launch calendar
- Organize VM training for the boutique staff and update each product category supervisor on any new PLV linked to their product category & Novelties
- Maintain healthy PLV stock in boutiques & answer any PLV needs
- VM visual reporting on a bi-monthly basis for each boutique
Participate to local projects, specific projects and International Projects Locally Developed by:
- Ensuring the quality and the financial competitiveness of local VM providers.
- Identifying business opportunity in term of potential in store events/ animations
- Briefing to agencies and following-up
- Validating with HQ the implementation of the projects.
- Developing with the Operations Manager the merchandising plan for boutique opening & refurbishment
- Participate to the implementation of all the local and international VM visual campaigns within each market and do a close follow-up with boutiques
- Ensure timely ordering and reception in line with boutique schedule/theme schedule
- Organize permits and ensure authorizations are processed in coordination with all stakeholders for a smooth implementation
- Be the point of contact of the boutiques/specialists and supply with the necessary documents (pictures, manuals, references…) on how to arrange the displays and to do follow-up
Participate to PR Events and Exhibitions:
- Provide hands on assistance and management in the installation, running and dismantling of event productions, special decoration installations.
- Manage with the Operations Manager specific projects that have to be made locally (Christmas, flowers, PLV locally developed for some event & exhibitions).
Ensure a smooth communication and coordination with:
- Local Marketing & Communication Team
- Visual Merchandizer support in the boutiques
- Boutiques for in store zoning & animations
- Internal Retail for info & training
- Area sales Managers and partners for the designated network
- SDP for technical feasibilities
- University degree holder in marketing or graphic design.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in Retail and/or Visual Merchandising
- Previous experience in luxury industry is highly desirable
Technical skills / abilities:
- Digital expertise/interest is a plus
- Good computer skills (pack office)
- Flexibility to travel within KSA
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French is a plus.
- Detail oriented, with high organizational skills.
- High interpersonal skills with service minded nature and outgoing personality.
- Team player.
Other suggested jobs
InterContinental Fujairah Resort
InterContinental Fujairah Resort
- Client AdvisorBeverly Hills, CA, United States
- Human Resources Manager, Fashion & Accessory BrandsNew York, NY, United States
- See by Chloé 販売スタッフ/ 都内エリアNorth Clarendon, Clarendon, VT, United States
- Manager, People AnalyticsNew York, NY, United States
- Brand Ambassador, Multi-Maison - Open to RemoteDallas, TX, United States