About the job
General Manager takes responsibility for the financial success of the establishment they are in charge of. They have a range of duties, including administrative, leadership and practical tasks. Their main function is to ensure that they serve and run the restaurant efficiently and that the customer has the best possible experience.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
• Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analysing variances; taking corrective actions.
• Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES…
• Accomplishes restaurant objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining management staff
• communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Department: F&B Management
• Health and Safety Requirement
• Food and Hygiene
• Financial Control, understanding of Budget. P&L and Expenses
• Excellent reading, written and oral proficiency in English
• Experienced in all aspects of restaurant service
• Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
• Excellent leader and trainer with strong motivational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• High degree of professionalism, sound human resources management capabilities, business acumen, energy and determination
• Proven organizational skills, able to set and meet deadlines with quality results
• Exceptional spirit and liquor knowledge
• Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in an upscale fast paced and upscale establishment in the same capacity.
• Preferably with beach club experience
- Language required: English.
Bienvenue to our Hospitality group page to find job opportunities in our venues.
We are a private company whose strength evolves around creating the right conditions for people to provide the best service to guests while feeling fulfilled and confident in their work.
We care about our staff and have at heart to create a healthy environment that values people's humanity.
We offer a great work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand and its venues, so that we can grow together.
LA CANTINE DU FAUBOURG