As a pastry commis, you are responsible for supporting the pastry chef throughout the day, while also carrying out some activities autonomously and independently, in order to grow professionally.
We are looking for an energetic person with a good dose of creativity, who is not afraid of experimentation and collaborates easily with other employees at all levels.
● Always guarantee excellent taste and quality of food.
● You are responsible for organising your own space with regard to the processing of ingredients, preparation of dishes, cleanliness and the standards to be maintained at your workstation.
● 12-month fixed-term contract with a view to permanent employment
● Training courses to improve one's professionalism
● Meals during working days
● Restaurant closing days: Sunday and Monday all day
● Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a team
● Excellent knowledge of the catering sector
● Documented experience in similar establishments
● Able to work in stressful situations and solution-oriented
● Organized and consistent, with an eye for detail, especially when it comes to food presentation, service quality and speed.
● Advanced food preparation techniques.
Language required: Italian.
The true protagonist of the restaurant, custom designed with large windows which are seeping the natural light. The room reflects the chef philosophy: elegant and rigorous, thanks to the glass wall that separates it from the kitchen guests can follow with discretion the movements of Berton's brigade. For those who want to "go beyond" there is the exclusive table for two persons obtained from a niche which overlooks the kitchen and allows to enjoy a menu freely proposed by the Chef. The same niche continues beyond the glass that separates the room from the kitchen, offering an intimate table for four persons which guarantees an higher level of privacy. The restaurant also has a private room equipped with a wall-mounted screen that makes it suitable for business meetings for up to eight people.