At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Respond to Residence owners' and their guests' requests for visitor information, special arrangements, or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Respond to special requests from Residence owners and their guests with unique needs and follow up to promote satisfaction. Gather, summarize, and provide information to Residence owners and their guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities. Announce all visitors, contractors, etc. to Residence owners before allowing them to go up and permit access to only authorize visitors, and implement into the key track system. Answer, record, and process all calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Engineer, Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve call, request, or problem. Understand and assist with owners' reservation services (HRS). Assist with scheduling of the elevator for move-in/out for Residence owners/tenants. Assist with Bell/valet services for owners when requesting for their vehicles. Perform Lobby Ambassador tasks. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks. Report any incidents, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all Residence owners and their guests according to company standards, anticipate and address service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank others with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested. Adhere to the highest standards of The Ritz-Carlton service excellence.
The Concierge is responsible for serving the residential units at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Inner Harbor, Baltimore. The primary focus of the concierge is to maintain the highest level of safety, security and hospitality to our residents.
The Concierge reports directly to the Lead Concierge and in his/her absence to the Residence Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Inner Harbor, Baltimore. The Concierge is responsible for the supervision of the door attendant with respect to the lobby during his/her shift and must maintain relationships with all employees, vendors, residents, and guests.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees, residents or guests.
· Ability to use The Ritz-Carlton Gold Standards to meet and satisfy the needs of the residents and their guests
· Ability to focus and implement security and life safety procedures
· Ability to understand resident and/or guest inquiries and provide timely and appropriate responses
· Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
· Ability to think quickly and make sound judgments.
· Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate many tasks at any given time
· Ability to prioritize, organize and follow-up
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of all resident information
· Ability to supervise and work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
· Is responsible for the control of keys, and must ensure that any building key is released only to authorized persons, and is accounted for at all times
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accommodate resident and/or guest requests while maintaining the safety and security of the residents.
· Maintain the highest standards of hospitality and services of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
· Perform an active role in all building emergency procedures.
· Participate in and contribute to training programs.
· Perform additional duties as assigned to ensure The Ritz-Carlton Standards of Service and Excellence.
· Access all function of computer system
· Announce all visitors to residents before allowing them to go up and permit access to only authorized visitors.
· Answer all telephone calls within three rings clearly, using the Ritz-Carlton Standards of Telephone Etiquette.
· Ensure key handling and control procedures at all times.
· Ensure that everyone is greeted with the Ritz-Carlton Three Steps of Services.
· Ensure that the lobby and work area are neat, organized and secure.
· Ensure that the post is not left unmanned at any time.
· Follow all fire alarm and control panel procedures.
· Handle and resolve all resident complaints, fill out the Incident form for Management and record it in the daily logbook.
· Handle resident inquires and coordinate requests for services.
· Maintain all logs and documentation pertaining to residents, guests, and vendors.
· Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all Residence, Hotel and Residential policies and procedures.
· Maintain complete knowledge of all residential functions and/or services
· Maintain focus on security systems, including monitors and alarms, and take prompt action in an event of a security problem.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the work area, lobby and storage room.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of all neighborhood activities, restaurants, entertainment venues and houses of worship.
· Receive, accept, document and ensure delivery of all incoming package for residents.
· Supervise all activities in and around the lobby per house rules.
· Transition information and records efficiently at the beginning and end of a shift.
· Demonstrated experience in service and hospitality.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
Note: A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that is incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This Job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.