Rocco Forte Hotels presently has 16 luxury properties 12 leading destinations. Each hotel exudes the Forte philosophy: open, intuitive service; airy, elegant design that speaks to its location; exceptional offerings in food, drink, spas and experiences; and a signature Anglo-Italian style, sophistication and warmth. Our properties are supported by our central support office located on Jermyn Street in the heart of London. Our team is a family of individuals, with a family of hoteliers that care, at the head of the company. Together we are generous, open and genuine in spirit, with our guests and with one another.
Do you pride yourself on setting the highest standards, providing a benchmark of behaviour for those around you? Are you an experienced human resources professional ready to bring your people and management skills to an exciting new role at a world-leading luxury hotel? Then we’d love to invite you to join us as Human Resource Manager at Rocco Forte Hotels.
We are seeking a generalist HR Manager to join the Rocco Forte Hotels central office on Jermyn Street, London. This busy, but exciting position will provide support to the Group HR Director and will act as a coordinator with the regional HR teams. The role will be responsible for managing the day to day HR and payroll activities for the Central team but will also be involved with HR tasks and projects for the whole Group.
• Three years generalist HR experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in managing payroll via payroll software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships
• Strong organisational and admin skills with a keen eye on detail
• Experience in using GSuite
• Experience in using/managing Sage payroll system
• Experience in writing business documentation such as training and/or policies
• Second language in either Italian or German
Why join us at Rocco Forte Hotels?
At Rocco Forte Hotels, we are committed to giving our Team Members the skills and support required to deliver unrivalled service, and most importantly, to grow in their careers. We also like giving our Team Members the very best benefits such as discounted rates at any of our 5-star properties from just £25/ €36 per night, a 50% discount in all of our F&B outlets, discounts across some of our Rocco Forte Spas, lunch allowance whilst in the office, life insurance and non-contractual annual bonus scheme.
Interested in this opportunity?