About the job
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products and that mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues, ensuring Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
In qualità di Cameriere/a sarai inserito/a nel team Food & Beverage, e nello specifico ti occuperai di:
• Curare la pulizia delle attrezzature, l'assetto e la dotazione dei tavoli secondo le direttive aziendali
• Accogliere e ricevere i clienti, accompagnandoli al tavolo
• Conoscere l'offerta del ristorante e utilizzare tecniche di upsell per i prodotti dell'hotel
• Prendere ordini e servire cibi e bevande ai clienti
• Verificare e assicurarsi che i clienti stiano godendo i loro pasti, comunicare con loro per risolvere eventuali i reclami e garantire la soddisfazione
- Number of positions: 2
- 1000€ - 1500€, according to experience
- Meals / Mensa, Uniform/divisa, laundry/lavanderia
- Department: F&B service
- Flexibility / flessibilità e disponibilità a lavorare su turni
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry / esperienza pregressa nel settore ristorativo
- Languages required: English and Italian.
Nestled in a private 15-acre Mediterranean park on Rome’s highest hilltop, the Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is the only luxury resort in the Eternal City.
Offering breath-taking panoramic views of Rome, with St. Peter’s Dome in full view, it is located just minutes from the historic centre.
Home to Europe’s most prestigious private art collection, the museum-worthy masterpieces are displayed throughout the public areas and Suites. The collection includes an astonishing triptych by Venetian artist Giambattista Tiepolo in the main lobby, as well as four limited edition “Dollar Signs” by Andy Warhol, on private view in the Penthouse Suite.
Under the direction of internationally celebrated Chef Heinz Beck, La Pergola is the first and only three-star Michelin restaurant in Rome, and boasts one-of-a-kind panoramic views over the Eternal City.
Leisure facilities include the award-winning Cavalieri Grand Spa Club, offering an array of exclusive beauty and relaxation treatments, a Turkish bath, saunas, a cutting edge fitness area, 1 indoor pool/3 outdoor pools including a children’s pool with a spacious sundeck surrounding the park. Two red-clay tennis courts and an 800-meter long fitness trail are located in the hotel’s verdant private park.
All 370 luxurious and finely appointed guest rooms and Suites are exceptionally spacious each with its own private balcony. Guests staying in Imperial Rooms and Suites enjoy complimentary access to both the Grand Spa and the services of the exclusive Imperial Club.
Enhanced by the genuine True Waldorf Service, the Rome Cavalieri is one-of-a-kind hotel delivering experiences beyond compare.