Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Full-Time Concierge to join our Front Services Team!
Provides information to guest/visitor inquiries and coordinates all guest requests for special arrangements or services, courteously and efficiently. Escorts VIPs to assigned guestrooms, informing guests of hotel services, features and room amenities. Attends to immediate needs of VIPs upon arrival and follow through attention throughout the stay.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel features/services, hours of operation., all hotel restaurant food concepts, menu price range, dress code, and ambiance., all hotel room types, numbers/names, layout, appointments, amenities, and locations., all hotel room rates, special packages, and promotions., daily house count and expected arrivals/departures (particularly VIPs)., scheduled daily group activities, names, and location of meeting/banquet rooms., local events, attractions, holiday schedules.
- Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Keep the bank secure at all times.
- Meet with Supervisor/departing Concierge to review business status and follow up actions.
- Access all functions of the computer system in accordance with departmental specifications.
- Set up a workstation with necessary supplies; maintain cleanliness throughout the shift.
- Legibly complete requisition for additional supplies/materials and submit to the Manager.
- Maintain updated resource materials on all vendors and information to accommodate guest requests.
- Review designated in-house guest list and be familiar with guests' names and room locations.
- Answer department telephone using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure the completion of requests.
- Coordinate guest requests with designated vendors which may include: Room accommodations, Airline reservations, changes, cancellations, Transportation from hotel to airport and return, Bus/train transportation, Limousine reservations, Car rentals, car repair and servicing, Charter flights/rentals, Babysitting services, Banking/financial services, Business center services/fax or telex services/mailing and delivery services, Interpretation services, Notary services, Restaurant reservations, nightclub activities, Dry cleaning, laundry, alterations, repairs, Film processing, Sporting events, golf facilities, sport, and athletic activities/rentals, outdoor activities, health club facilities, Formal wear rentals, Flowers, Salon appointments, Shoe shines, Shopping services, Movie/theater/attraction tickets, Sightseeing tours, Medical services, Religious services
- Legibly document all pertinent information in guest request log(s). Monitor and update logbook(s) throughout the shift.
- Place orders for amenities and coordinate delivery of amenities to designated guest rooms.
- Legibly complete confirmation cards and deliver to guests upon completion of each arrangement coordinated for guests.
- Relay accurate directions to guests' desired destinations within the local area and distribute maps with highlighted routes.
- Compile weekly City Events Sheet detailing special activities and events within the local area; distribute to all departments.
- Inspect blocked VIP rooms, using the checklist, prior to guest arrival; rectify any deficiencies.
- All other duties as required.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a Sense® spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Complimentary Room Nights
Connect with us
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosewood-hotels-&-resorts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RosewoodMiramar
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rosewoodmiramar