ABOUT ROSEWOOD HOTEL GROUP
Rosewood Hotel Group, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, encompasses three brands: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®, New World Hotels & Resorts® and KHOS™. Its combined portfolio consists more than 40 hotels in 19 countries. Known for distinctive, refined service in cultures throughout the worlds. We want to be progressive in our service yet remain timeless. Whether you work with us or stay with us, Rosewood Hotel Group creates enduring relationships in engaging environments.
ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT / TEAM
The Design and Project Services Department spearheads the creative development process across the Rosewood brand from the initial stages of pre-development through successful completion and opening of each hotel. A diverse and multi-skilled range of expertise and specialists that provide a one-stop portfolio of services to support hotel owners / developers in the creation of our collection of hotels for new builds, conversions and renovation projects.
THE IMPACT OF THIS ROLE
The Design & Project Services Assistant provides administrative support to the Senior Corporate Directors to ensure efficient operation of the department. This role will support the team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. A clear understanding of field's concepts, practices and procedures is required to support the team. Being a self-starter, using creative solutions to organise the department and accomplish team goals will provide a beneficial impact to the department.
Creative / Project work:
- Assist in preparing design / department presentations
- Assist design and project services teams in various projects as assigned
- Oversee coordination of kick-off meetings and design meetings
- Participate in meetings /on calls to assist with taking accurate meeting minutes and distributing accordingly
- Oversee the project information file storage and archive as required
- Oversee project presentation documentation / finish sample library
- Collaborate with other department functions and hotel teams
- Provide support to owner / developers, consultants as required
- Support senior managers with arrangement of travel; submitting expense claims
- Oversee calendars for senior team members
- Arrange meetings, conference calls for team members as required
- Arrange departmental meetings
- Write and distribute memos, letters and forms on behalf of senior team members
- Maintain office supplies inventory and keep well organized
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Support the team with diverse tasks as required