As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
• Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed
• Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
• Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
• Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
• Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
• Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
Set on a spectacular 9km stretch of pristine white beach on Abu Dhabi’s breathtaking Saadiyat Island, featuring idyllic beaches that are home to indigenous Hawksbill turtles, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and the upcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and Zayed National Museum. Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a one-of-a-kind five-star property with a regal presence, with striking modern Arabic architecture and uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views.
Experience effortless luxury in our uniquely-designed 327 rooms and suites and 13 beach villas where casual elegance meets contemporary style to reflect the resort’s premier beach-side setting. You will find a range of accommodation options, including Club Rotana executive rooms with added privileges and personalised service.
With seven modern dining options that promise fresh ingredients, authentic flavours and new culinary experiences, Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a dining destination with a difference. From Si Ristorante Italiano & Bar, for Italian classics, Hamilton’s Gastropub, a lively nightspot serving brews along with British/American classics to Turtle Bay Bar & Grill, offering a stunning rooftop bar, with more dining options to suit guests' taste and mood.
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas offers several exquisite venues, from three fully-equipped banquet and event rooms and an elegant ballroom to The Lawn, a spectacular outdoor event venue. Our leisure facilities are outstanding too: work up a sweat in our modern gym at Bodylines Fitness Club; find solace at Zen the spa at Rotana offering Turkish and Moroccan Hammam and 10 treatment rooms; or make the most of our outdoor pool, two tennis courts, mini golf and a beach club. Aladdin’s Cave, our kids club offers a lazy river, splash pool, cinema zone, water slide and much more.