As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
• Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
• Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
• Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
• Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
• Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
• Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
• Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
• Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
• Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
• Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
• Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Good command of English is an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
- Job type
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- Positions available
- Other Benefits
- Medical Insurance, Meals, Service Charge, Employment Visa, 30 days annual leave yearly, home flight ticket every 24 months.
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
Set on a spectacular 9km stretch of pristine white beach on Abu Dhabi’s breathtaking Saadiyat Island, featuring idyllic beaches that are home to indigenous Hawksbill turtles, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and the upcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and Zayed National Museum. Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a one-of-a-kind five-star property with a regal presence, with striking modern Arabic architecture and uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views.
Experience effortless luxury in our uniquely-designed 327 rooms and suites and 13 beach villas where casual elegance meets contemporary style to reflect the resort’s premier beach-side setting. You will find a range of accommodation options, including Club Rotana executive rooms with added privileges and personalised service.
With seven modern dining options that promise fresh ingredients, authentic flavours and new culinary experiences, Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a dining destination with a difference. From Si Ristorante Italiano & Bar, for Italian classics, Hamilton’s Gastropub, a lively nightspot serving brews along with British/American classics to Turtle Bay Bar & Grill, offering a stunning rooftop bar, with more dining options to suit guests' taste and mood.
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas offers several exquisite venues, from three fully-equipped banquet and event rooms and an elegant ballroom to The Lawn, a spectacular outdoor event venue. Our leisure facilities are outstanding too: work up a sweat in our modern gym at Bodylines Fitness Club; find solace at Zen the spa at Rotana offering Turkish and Moroccan Hammam and 10 treatment rooms; or make the most of our outdoor pool, two tennis courts, mini golf and a beach club. Aladdin’s Cave, our kids club offers a lazy river, splash pool, cinema zone, water slide and much more.