Perform a leading role in applications systems analysis, design, and creation of new systems and technologies. Works with the Sr. Director, and other team members, in developing, modifying and maintaining more complex systems in order to meet business requirements for internal and external user needs. The Web developer II will coordinate with Enterprise Architecture and the Corporate IT Build function regarding development architecture, design and deployment standards. They will work closely with Product Management and Database Administrators in the development of applications and services meant to enhance the Associate engagement. The Web Developer II will execute code reviews and establish and follow software development standards and practices within the Customer Engagement Center (CEC) tech development function and team. This role will also be responsible for code quality and produce software artifacts that are release ready.
Education and Experience
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Work closely with current CEC Developers to ensure that integrations with and operation of our IVR systems are stable, robust, adaptable and meet scale and availability requirements
- Supports existing systems and small to medium-sized development projects
- Develop solutions for business problems as needed; conducts design and code reviews
- Organizes, coordinates and conducts system integration testing
- UI design and ensuring consistent look and feel across interfaces
- Experience with Agile Development tools and practices is a plus (+)
- Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and with teammates; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses efforts toward the accomplishment of goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information required to set a plan of action for assigned work; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure their work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and trusting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and takes actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve personal performance.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Midvale, UT, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible