For one of the most luxuy resort in Curacao, we are looking for a Restaurant manager who is responsible for overseeing the operations and staff of the restaurant and deck to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently smooth-running operation. - Monitor and critique food quality and service levels. Hiring, and training of all staff. - Forecasting and scheduling of staff according to business needs Tracking of payroll, inventory and revenue. - Coaching and counseling staff, as well as holding monthly meetings and trainings for the team. - Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant, including inspecting tabletops, and side-stations. - Maintaining organization’s assets and accountability - Monitoring of all current inventories and assist in periodic inventories, while maintaining par levels. - Attending department head, conference review, food and beverage and pre-con meetings as required. - Working with the Culinary Leaders on proposing menus and specials - Responsible for timely performance evaluations of staff. - Maintaining profitability of restaurant through managing expenses, forecasting and labor management. - Communicate with Director of Food and Beverage, Director of Restaurants, Director of Operations, General Manager, and Team efficiently and adequately, maintaining a two-way communication. - Handling of guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner, with proper follow through. - Providing a pleasant, safe, fun and efficient atmosphere for staff and guests. - Respond to any reasonable task assigned by senior leadership. Assist in the restaurant in whatever as capacity needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years restaurant experience.
- Two years management experience.
- Knowledge of Point of Sales systems
- Knowledge of Beverages, liquor and wines
- Understanding of business operations and P&L
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Well organized.
- Job type
- Maryvale Village, Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Events, F&B other, F&B service, Management Trainee, Catering, Sommelier
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Pay range
- NAF 54.000 per year
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.