SCICo’s expedition operator also boasts a menu of over 25 outdoor adventures designed to introduce visitors to the island’s rich history, wildlife and backcountry, including expeditions and tours such as the Zip Line Eco Tour, Eco Hummer Tour, Dolphin Quest, Sea Trek and many others. Other activities include hiking, bicycling, fishing, boating, kayaking, snorkeling, golfing or relaxing on the beach. SCICo has operated most much of the island’s lodging, dining and tour options for over 118 years. For more information, please visit www.visitcatalinaisland.com.
The Santa Catalina Island Company J-1 Management Intern and Training Program provides university students and young professionals with the opportunity to train in the United States for a period of up to 12 months. The program provides on-the-job training exposure in the role of Culinary Arts Management allowing you to explore and train in multiple areas within this role.
Participants on the Santa Catalina Island International program will be able to experience unique cultural exchange activities. As part of your program the SCICo Team will schedule many employee outings during your program. From trips to nearby Los Angeles to visits to Disneyland Resort, the SCICo Team will ensure you experience the American culture through a mixture of activites that enhance your international experience.
• Be willing to live in Santa Catalina Island provided housing and for the duration of the program.
• Be able to fulfil all the physical requirements of the positions.
• Be able to complete the program in its entirety.
• Be able to effectively communicate with leaders in the English language.
• Be eligible for the J1 visa provided by Yummy Jobs Ltd
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory
Other suggested jobs
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts InternshipCanyon Point, UT, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary InternshipGeorgia, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts Management InternAvalon, NJ, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary - Management in Training ProgramBoca Raton, FL, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Internship - Rooms Division - Napa Valley CaliforniaCalifornia, United States