USA - Paid Professional Culinary and Hospitality Internship
About the job
Santa Catalina Island Company (SCICo) offers a wide range of services and amenities including the Descanso Beach Club, Pavilion Hotel, Atwater Hotel and the Avalon Grille.
SCICo’s expedition operator also boasts a menu of over 25 outdoor adventures designed to introduce visitors to the island’s rich history, wildlife and backcountry, including expeditions and tours such as the Zip Line Eco Tour, Eco Hummer Tour, Dolphin Quest, Sea Trek and many others. Other activities include hiking, bicycling, fishing, boating, kayaking, snorkeling, golfing or relaxing on the beach. SCICo has operated most much of the island’s lodging, dining and tour options for over 118 years.
This unique Hospitality Management Training program allows participants to rotate through a variety of functions including;
• Food and Beverage Management
• Hotel Operations Management
• Banquets and Events Management
Participants will also be offered exposure to individual and group projects, leadership seminars and additional training options.
This unique experience will provide you with a full overview of how a premium hospitality destination operates.
- Approx. $12.00 USD per hour
- Accommodation is provided free of charge
- Uniform is provided, complimentary activities on the island and additional cultural excursions Accommodation is provided free of charge for this program. You will be required to share a room with another program participant.
- Department: F&B kitchen F&B service
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have studied hospitality or tourism management at a bachelor level
• Speak fluent English
• Have a minimum of one year’s practical experience in the hospitality industry
• Be willing to pay the associated costs:
- £2,650 Program Fee
- $160 US Embassy Appointment Fee
- Return flights to the USA
- Supporting fees
- Language required: English.
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory