Welcome to sbe! A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe .
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
C3 by sbe is a cutting edge food and beverage platform disrupting the food & beverage industry and reshaping the future of foodservice through its portfolio of digital kitchens, virtual and full-service culinary brands, and lifestyle food halls.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
Founded and led by legendary hotelier and restaurateur Sam Nazarian – best known as the founder and CEO of sbe Lifestyle Hospitality – the company is capitalizing on the rapidly evolving customer preferences for differentiated F&B experiences. The company boasts an award-winning roster of culinary talent and chef partners including Chef Dani Garcia, Chef Masaharu Morimoto, and Chef Dario Cecchini. A hybrid digital kitchen and food hall platform, C3 is on track to grow to 300+ kitchens and 14 brands by December 2021. C3’s current brands include: Umami Burger, Sam’s Crispy Chicken, Krispy Rice, Plant Nation and Ella Mia, with several limited and full-service concepts created by C3’s chef partners launching in early 2021.
Receptionist & Office Assistant
The Receptionist and Office Assistant is responsible for greeting guests, general office-related duties, administrative support, executive assistant assignments, and other various duties to maintain a consistent and successful day-to-day operation of the Corporate Office.
Receptionist/Office Assistant duties:
- Ensure and maintain office cleanliness and organization at all times
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist with office events
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
- Daily set-up of office space to include boardroom schedule, office music, restock beverages
- Receive and distribute mail, packages, and deliveries
- Entertain, converse with guests, visitors, manage office atmosphere
- Maintain office screens/TV’s, electronic, batteries, lamps, lighting, etc.
- Maintain and manage office conference room calendar
- Stock conference room with supplies and refreshments
- Maintain office printers, ink, paper, etc. Dispatch service calls to IT provider
- Order office, kitchen, and restroom supplies
- Order lunch for executives. Assist with setup and cleanup post meals
- Manage company purchase orders, invoices, etc.
Executive Assistant duties:
- Manage the executive calendar, emails, calls, and travel arrangements for 2-3 executives
- Manage out of office events, conferences, etc.
- Manage and process expense reports
- Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy
- Team player
- Sense of urgency
- Eager to learn
- Extremely organized
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time for an entire work shift
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping
This is a non-exempt position and the hourly rate will be between $20-$25/hr depending on experience.
Must be able to provide documentation that shows you are authorized to work in the United States. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
Education / Experience / Credentials
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
Must have the ability to speak, read, write, and interpret business documents in the English language.
This position will be based at the Corporate office, although there is flexibility to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. Personal protective equipment is always required when at the office, as well as following social distancing guidelines, and health and safety measures of hand sanitizing and cleaning procedures.