You will be joining our CRM team who ensure we successfully execute, deliver and report on all our high-quality email marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, the CRM Executive is responsible for the end to end management and production of core, media and partnership customer communications – with a focus on driving efficient processes and improving customer engagement and long-term sales in line with Email and Loyalty strategy.
Problems we are trying to solve
- Ensuring we successfully plan, execute, and analyse high-quality email marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining email performance, its strategy and its testing programme.
- Ensure our communication programme maximises the lifetime value of our customers by delivering the smartest, best in class email experience
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the regions members, behaviours and response patterns.
Things you’ll be working on
- Development of core email strategy for email and push notification with the CRM Manager to develop highly personalised and innovative communications which elicit a response from customers targeted
- Manage the production of solus emails from the initial briefs to editorial, targeting and data selection, as well as helping to deploy them to customers and reporting back to stakeholders
- Development and analysis of test and learn strategy to optimise comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Liaise with cross functional teams to highlight areas of improvement in the email process and apply fixes/efficiencies wherever possible
- End to end management of media email campaigns from initial brief, managing the change process with our media agency through to sign off
- Responsible for all partner relationships, working closely with the Partnerships Manager and managing all partner email communications
How the magic happens
We’re now a team of 12 spread across 4 offices. Whilst day-to-day we’re all focused on our individual territories we have an excellent team spirit and love working together to overcome tricky tasks.
The deal breakers
- Fluent level of French would be beneficial
- Direct CRM experience
- Proven success in an insight driven email marketing role
- Experience with HTML, basic coding and editing
- Solid understanding of email deliverability optimisation
- Experience of email service providers necessary, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud desirable
- Knowledge email metrics and analytics esp. Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
- Able to work quickly to tight deadlines to a high-quality standard
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work
And you are…
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis.
- Results driven, yet light-hearted and fun.
- Has a super positive outlook on every situation.
- Loves working in a team environment whilst keeping real ownership.
- Is not afraid to challenge popular thinking when it’s for the good of the team or customer.
Things you should know
We live, eat and sleep email (we’re completely obsessed). As a team, we’re collectively addicted to Oreos (double-stuffed cynics need not apply). We have a mild GIF obsession, and nobody does a Christmas party quite like CRM.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible