To help run the global Secret Escapes people projects, we’re on the hunt for a Project Manager who can keep up with the pace and wants to make a difference. No previous experience of HR is needed; we’re looking for a self-starter, who’s top of their game and who wants to not just own the project plan, but also contribute ideas to it.
Things you’ll be working on
- Developing project plans and then executing them on time and budget with the HR Team for a range of global HR projects ( - this bit is kind of obvious, it’s in the job title, but hey, never assume!)
- Contributing ideas at the early project planning stage.
- Setting punchy targets, objectives and milestones for projects so when we look back once they are completed, we feel like rock stars.
- Set up and manage a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders and escalate risks where needed i.e. when should the Group HR Director lose sleep.
- Doing project pre and post mortems and identifying the return or business impact.
- Projects will be varied and range from integrating business acquisitions, reducing our gender pay gap, implementation of a new HR system, relaunching our company values, to a review of our operating expenditure.
How the magic happens
We’re a growing team - currently we are sixteen; ten in London, three in Warsaw, two in Berlin and one in New York. This role will report into the Group HR Director.
In short, we work hard, under our stakeholders and have the full support of our two Co-Founders. (One Co-Founder is very easy to spot in the office, he’s partial to animal themed jumpers!)
The deal breakers. We are looking for:
- Evidence of end-to-end project delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to produce creative, strategic, sound business solutions
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines and work without supervision
And you are…
- A real team player who loves to get stuck in
- Keen to have real ownership
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Results driven, yet light-hearted and fun
- Someone who enjoys contributing ideas
- A strong communicator who can hold their own
- You have an eye for detail
- Someone with a high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
Things you should know
We’re food obsessed. We regularly indulge in deep food discussions and then have to resist going to Sainsbury’s to buy dirty carbs.
The Group HR Director is keen to do a team Tough Mudder. Be warned.
Serious conversations will be held while sitting on the space hoppers by our desks. Your core stability will increase considerably.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible