Our marketing team on expanding and we are looking for a Marketing Executive to support the growth in the London office.
Things you’ll be working on
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Day- to-day management and optimisation of Secret Escapes’ digital marketing campaigns
- Native and content advertising
- 3rd party emails from production to launch
- Affiliate marketing from sourcing, negotiating, implementing and launching, including a wide variety of partners from bloggers to travel aggregates
- Support the HOD and Brand Director on local campaigns throughout the year with the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of all campaign activity across direct, online and offline in line with the marketing strategy
- Work collaboratively with various teams throughout the business (Brand, CRM, Media, Partnerships, Sales & Legal) to plan and deliver campaigns that meet targets for sales and member sign-ups throughout the calendar year
- Ownership of UK Media plan; manage, develop, and execute plan to ensure budgets and monthly targets are met in collaboration with Senior Marketing Manager
- Analyse and optimise digital campaigns, including executing best in class ad copy, content and landing page A/B tests on regular basis to drive improved efficiency
- Act as the point of contact for external media agencies, publishers and partners
- Support Brand Director as project lead for cross-channel and partnership campaigns by managing the communication and coordination across departments with multiple stakeholders
- Take part in UK marketing meetings with HOD and wider marketing team to brainstorm ideas to support marketing plan
- Manage any initiatives outside standard always-on campaigns that aim to support the overall marketing strategy, including but not limited to; influencer/blogger outreach, strategic partnerships, SoMe competitions, offline initiatives (flyers/ posters/ sponsorships/ promotions)
- Liaising with HOD to ensure UK marketing strategy is delivered on time, budget and target, and take responsibility for planning, production and ensuring execution runs smoothly
- Weekly and monthly status reporting and project/campaign analysis to showcase the success of the marketing team to senior management and wider business
What we expect from you
- A self-starter who inspires people with positive energy and a go-getter attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Someone who thrives in a performance environment where we constantly aim to raise the bar
- Bursting with creative ideas and constantly looking to be best in class across multiple marketing disciplines
- Strong analytical skills with ability to extract meaningful actions from data
- A multi-tasker who can juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders at the same time and still meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn, get involved, and pass on knowledge to other team members
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns hands-on in platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Power Editor or Taboola.
- An open and honest attitude, and an ability to adapt to change and embrace challenges
- Proven track record of taking ownership of projects – the ideal candidate can demonstrate examples of delivering projects from inception to delivery
- Strong team player, project and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for advertising, technology and innovation.
- Strong Excel skills, use of formulas and Pivot Tables.
- A good understanding of digital marketing campaigns.
- Numbers are your friend
Things you should know
Our Marketing team is not afraid of heights or speed – we organise quarterly Marketing meetings that involve fun and challenging off-site activities like Go Ape and Go Karting!
If you're ambitious, excel at what you do, and you want to help us add a few more impressive things to our list of achievements, then we'd love to receive your application.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible