Grow with us...
This is a role for someone whose right brain works equally as well as their left, someone who can understand the point of view of a Creative Director but thinks like a Finance Manager, someone who can visualize a concept and
articulate an acquisition strategy. We’re currently seeking a forward-thinking, experienced Marketing Manager at Treehouse Hotel Manchester to plan key initiatives, develop product ideas, analyze market trends, oversee customer-facing marketing collateral, and everything else related to the Treehouse brand image. You’ll be part of an innovative team that’s always looking to make each marketing campaign and better than the last, and one that thrives on consideration, thoughtfulness, collaboration and hard work. Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about hospitality and marketing and a minimum of 4 years of similar work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of hospitality marketing, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written.
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.
Channel your inner child...
Our hotel leadership teams are at the very roots of our success. They are accountable to everyone that visits our hotel - team members and guests alike, ensuring every individual endures a remarkable experience the moment they walk into our hotels. Our leaders are friendly and approachable and provide continuous guidance to their teams which is apparent from the infectious energy we feel throughout the hotel. They manage the daily and lead by example, seizing every opportunity to leave things better than they already were.
Treehouse Manchester is currently in search of seasoned, insightful, and innovative Managers to be part of the pre opening adventure. We are looking for thoughtful leaders with a gift for service and an instinct for leadership, whose most important roles are to ensure the excellence of the entire guest experience, and our mission and the brand’s operational and financial outcomes are exceeded.
- A strong leader with a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of an opening project.
- Passionate about making a difference
Within Treehouse Manchester, every detail is imagined through the carefree, optimistic lens of childhood and balanced with a distinctly modern sensibility. With attentive service, locally inspired fun amenities, thoughtful programming, and reimagined culinary delights curated by celebrated local chefs Sam Grainger and Mary-Ellen McTague. There will be two restaurants, as well as a panoramic rooftop bar and a secret hideaway to explore. We are about playfulness and freedom.
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfilment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities and perks that drive your passion for nature such as:
- Designed by Nature work environment
- Work/Life Balance: Holidays
- Pay it Forward: Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
- Health & Wellness- Company paid Health and Wellness program to promote healthy living; delicious, healthy complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Career Advancement: Were growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
- SH University - Offers eligible team members a chance to grow and flourish from obtaining professional development and courses/certifications through our exclusive online learning educational platform.
- Team Member Recognition program - Earn rewards and pay it forward, while doing all the good you can!
It's 1 World
Creating a culture of inclusivity is our responsibility as human beings—to each other, and to the 1 beautiful world we share. We stand together in our pledge to grow diverse and equitable representation for everyone in our growing community of team members, guests, and partners.