Productive. Satisfied. Proud to be part of a culinary dining experience. That’s how working high-volume days/nights at SH feels. We fill our kitchen with locally-sourced produce, and we hire people who believe in collaboration, thrive on innovation, respect nature and love to eat, especially dessert.
We’re currently searching for a fast-learning, creative Substitute - Pastry Cook to support our Pastry Team in all relevant tasks, from preparation to production to presentation. Plus, you’ll be training under some of the most celebrated chefs in the food world. So if you spend your time obsessing over the perfect pastry dough, we would really like to meet you.
(Inside Tip: listen and observe— you’ll be amazed what sticks.)
What you will be doing
- Plan, prep, set up and prepare quality products in all areas of the Pastry/Bake shop to include, but not limited to pastries, desserts, breads, ice creams, sorbets, creams, simple syrups, jams, displays/centerpieces in accordance with department quality standards and specifications.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
For 250 years, Baccarat has produced products that have delighted customers and set the standard for perfection and exquisite craft. Our service delivery is caring, perfectly executed and profoundly personalized. Our guests will be graciously hosted and experience an atmosphere of intimacy and elegance that evokes a sense of rarity, glamour and celebration. Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities that drive your passion for perfection:
- Work/Life Balance : Paid Time Off, Holidays
- Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
- Health & Wellness- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision; Company paid Health and Wellness program to promote healthy living.
- Retirement Planning: 401(k)/retirement savings plan
- Career Advancement: Were growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
Creating a culture of inclusivity is our responsibility as human beings—to each other, and to the 1 beautiful world we share. We stand together in our pledge to grow diverse and equitable representation for everyone in our growing community of team members, guests, and partners.
SH Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.