Job Description Responsibilities
- Perform daily verification of cash, coin and non-cash transactions and record in a PC-based cash handling system, SAP
- Verifies and balances assigned work daily.
- Prepare and consolidate individual deposits for transport and delivery to the bank
- Support operations by providing routine cash exchanges
- Process and print ticket orders using a PC-based ticketing system and prepare for shipment
- Process fapiao requests while maintain accurate records
- Process taxi reimbursement for front-line cast members.
- Ensure compliance to internal control policy and procedures at all times
- 2+ year experience in a cashier role, banking or similar cash handling areas (For fresh-graduated student with no working experience, bachelor degree is required).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and late-shifts.
- Ability to lift 15 KG.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and efficiency.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Efficient and competent at repetitive tasks with minimum supervision.
- Good in written, spoken and reading English
- Previous banking or cashier experience and experience working within a secured environment
- Good interpersonal skills to develop positive, effective relationships with other departments/business partners
- Good quantitative and analytical skill
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract