The Secretary will report to the Director and support administrative and secretarial work. Responsibilities
- Manage calendar of key activities and meetings for executive / manager and key department personnel.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other line of business teams. Follow up and coordinate key activities.
- Produce documents as assigned by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, transmitting and translating text, data and graphics.
- Create, monitor and check reports within the division, including business expense reports, phone bills, leave applications, purchase requisitions and other relevant documents.
- Coordinate meetings and materials for team members and overseas travelers as required.
- Plan and organize travel and entertainment activities for team members.
- Set up and maintain an effective filing system.
- Accomplish assignments on time and as required.
- Other duties as assigned by your leader.
- 3-5 years of experience in admin assistant or EA in a multi-national company
- Experience using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good planning & organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese (verbal and written)
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible