Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for all general supplies purchase, authority to place orders on the general supplies according to the purchase requisition issued by the store manager for comments and additional new items from other departments with the approval from the Purchasing Manager.
1. Coordinates with the Rooms, F&B , Engineering and other departments on all general supplies purchase.
2. Maintain a close purchasing control on all supplies according to purchase requisitions.
3. To assure on - time delivery.
4. To check on all supplies availability.
5. To match with the transportation schedules.
6. To inspection on items purchased according to specifications request by department concerned.
7. To check and compare prices and quotation from suppliers.
8. To return damages goods according to receiving department reports.
9. To negotiate with suppliers on qualities and specifications and also on goods return and claims rights.
10. Keep the office clean and tidy.
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration