Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
MAJOR FUNCTION 主要功能 :
Prompt and courteous delivery of all room service orders, maintains positive room service image through all areas of guest contact and through cleanliness of work areas.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES 責任概要 :
1. Follow all Marriott policies and procedures.
2. Comply with the “clean as you go” policy.
3. Report to work on scheduled days at the scheduled time.
4. Report to work in uniform following all appearance standards.
5. Work as a TEAM.
6. Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
7. Honour all reasonable work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel.
8. Check out with your supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. Follow all standard procedures in serving the guest, as outlined in training manual and standards manual.
2. Maintain station in accordance with standards at all times.
3. Develop a complete knowledge of menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods. Be ready to answer any guest questions about the menu in a positive and concise way. Know the use records.
4. Operate the Point of Sale terminal correctly and follow all Marriott check-closing procedures.
5. Practice aggressive hospitality and use Suggestive Selling techniques when taking guest’s order.
6. Check corridors for trays when returning from delivering orders.
7. Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for un-used and clean condiments, salt, pepper, and sugar and return them to room service area.
8. Develop a good knowledge of beverages, liquors, and wine service.
9. Insure oncoming shit has adequate supply of silverware, trays, napkins, condiments, sugar, salt and pepper, etc.
10. Complete all daily and weekly-assigned side work.
11. Participate in daily line-up and menu classes.
12. Chewing gum or smoking is not allowed while on duty.
13. Attend all meetings or training seminars as required.
JOB SPECIFICATION職位要求 :
Profile of Competency
l Neat appearance, able to meet standards of appearance.
l Outgoing personality.
l Ability to work well with others.
l Organized, efficient and a fast worker.
l Demonstrated good communication skills in Mandarin. English preferred.
l Minimum Vocational School
資格 / 等級証:
NOTICE 注意 :
The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move associates from their accustomed shift as business demands. 同事須明瞭酒店是每周七天、每天二十四小时运转的行業。因應工作需要，上班的班次会随时相應调動。
Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice. 管理層保留在没有提前通知的情况下对工作描述变更的权利。
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible