Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES 责任概要 :
To serve as the main point of contact for all guest requests and needs. Senior agent is responsible for answering calls in order, recording the guest request and then pursuing the issue to a resolution. The senior agent must exhibit courteous hospitality at all times and fully own the guest issue. Most importantly the agent must coordinate the response to the guest issue and then follow up with the guest to ensure satisfaction with the result. Coordinate the shift operations in accordance to the corporate and local SOPs emphasizing guest hospitality and directing associates to work together as a team presenting themselves as professional.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任务:
· Have knowledge of hotel, hotel associates, and hotel services with hours of operations for all departments’ involved and surrounding areas. Has a thorough knowledge of guestrooms including: locations, views, amenities, features, types, etc….
· Offer the hotel guests the best possible service through courteous and proper phone answering procedures through proper telephone procedures.
· Be an ambassador by promoting the hotel, restaurant, lounge, gift shops, etc.作为酒店，餐厅，酒吧及礼品部等开展的促销活动的代表。
· Be able to give accurate directions and information regarding the immediate and metro area.
· Handle all emergencies according to established procedures.
· Ensure all customer complaints are recorded in the Guest Response Program in a timely and directly professional manner.
· Ensure all guests experiencing a problem receive an immediate response along with satisfactory resolved, any promised compensation is delivered and all guests receive appropriate follow up in a timely and professional manner. Practice empowerment!
· Ensure all individuals designated for follow-up are copied on incident reports and any other pertinent information available.
· Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by the management, which the associate is capable of performing.
· Constantly updates himself/herself with local activities and current events in order to provide guests with information.
· To consistently practice the 20 basics.
· Establish a good working relationship with other departments.
· Assist those who are on duty with questions or problems that may arise Be able to take ownership of problems and resolve them.
· Take corrective measures where errors surface and report immediately anything out of the ordinary to the AYS Team Leader.
· Oversees the operations in the absence of the AYS Team Leader.
· Communicate daily with Team Leader to assure consistency and pass-on of pertinent information.
· Conducts effective Coaching and Counselling.
· Have knowledge of hotel rates, discounts, and how to handle each.
· Have working knowledge of reservations and Fidelio procedures. Know cancellation procedures and walk procedures.
· Handle all wake-up call requests and repeat information to the guest to ensure proper handling of wake up calls in the morning.
· Set wake up clock or input as requested as they come in.
· Take changes on incoming collect calls or any calls not received by the accounting system and post them in Fidelio.
· Handle fax and messages per outlined procedures.
· Attend all scheduled departmental meetings.
· Timely submission of assigned projects by supervisor or management.
· Maintain cleanliness and neatness of work area.
· Be familiar with and follow all hotel safety and accident prevention procedures.
· Handle all telephone maintenance and installations accordingly.
· Maintain close control and inventory of supplies and equipment Everything in Working Order (EIWO).
· Understand and adhere to budgeted wage and hour limitations for staff.
· Implement the proper training program and control the training of the staff to top efficiency and in accordance with Marriott policies.
· Provide job descriptions and help team leader updated training manual.
JOB SPECIFICATION职位要求 :
Profile of Competency
· Preferably with service experience in relevant industry有在相关行业工作的经验。
· Preferably experience with any PMS programs有处理PMS系统的经验。
· Adaptability and willing to grow with the company适应并愿意与公司共同成长。
· Positive and cheerful disposition积极乐观的性格。
· Able to converse in English fluently英语流利
· Preferably secondary level qualification高中及以上学历。
资格 / 等级证:
NOTICE 注意 :
The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move associates from their accustomed shift as business demands. 同事須明瞭酒店是每周七天、每天二十四小时运转的行業。因應工作需要，上班的班次会随时相應调動。
Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice. 管理層保留在没有提前通知的情况下对工作描述变更的权利。
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Shanghai, China
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible