Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
The Security Supervisor on duty is responsible for posting for duty and securing the safety of our guests, employees and their properties.
Be responsible for any emergency. Instruct and supervise security guard to perform their responsibility in according with the requirement of department and hotel. Help director to complete incident investigation and report. Training and supervise subordinates to obey hotel regulation & rule.
1. Be responsible for attendance and appraisal of security personnel in his shift.
2. Provide surveillance coverage of his assigned areas of responsibility.
3. Conduct search and inspection as appropriate or as instructed
4. Help security guard to handle complex and/or serious situation.
5. Daily check and sign security guards’ Memo Book in his shift, ensure all things are recorded correctly. Collect these Memo Books after shift to office.
6. Accomplish an after-duty report and submit same to Loss Prevention office.
7. Perform the duty of cash escort
8. Often conduct security inspection so as to eliminate the hazards to ensure the safety.
9. Perform others duties assigned by Loss Prevention Management from time to time.
1. Respond to emergency calls and access to the scene immediately.
2. In the event of an emergency, instruct the activity of all on-duty security guard. Ensure “Local Crisis Management Plan” is followed.
3. Coordinate with other department and Crisis Management Team to conduct rescue, evacuation, first-aid, search, etc. Initiate incident report with concerned department at the end of event.
4. Organize orderly evacuation as instructed
Care of Equipment设备维护
1. Oversee maintenance and handling of equipment used.
2. Ensure timely reporting of malfunction or maintenance deficiencies to appropriate area.
3. Training And Employees Activities
4. Attend and host daily scheduled training program (morning & evening).
5. Participate actively in company initiated employee activities.
Grooming and Hygiene仪容和卫生
1. Adhere to the specified hygiene and personal appearance standards of the hotel.
1. Adhere to the set procedures for attendance and time keeping.
2. Company Policies And Procedures公司政策和程序。
3. Adhere to the provisions outlined in the Employee’s Handbook Disciplinary Code and Rules and Regulations.
1. Reduce waste to supplies and materials by reusing or selling.
2. Recycle, when possible.
3. Conserve water and energy by adhering to environmental / energy conservation checklist appropriate for her area
1. Practice the guiding principles in day to day interactions.
Profile of Competency:
1. Good physical and mental health身心健康。
2. Investigative and report writing skills调查和撰写报告的技巧。
3. Good Police or Military background with 2-3 years experience in security and service industry, experience in 5-star hotel is desirable
4. Effective communication skills良好的沟通能力。
5. Responsible and motivated有责任感，工作积极。
6. Leadership qualities and supervision有领导和监管能力。
7. A good team player良好的团队合作。
1. Oral & writing fluency in local language流利的普通话口语和书写能力。
2. Understanding English, highly desirable期望有一定的英文基础。
1. Secondary education / NTC certification or equivalent职业高中或成人教育以上学历。
2. Able to read and write English, good oral English skill is highly desirable. 能阅读并书写英文，并有良好的英语口语能力。
1. Fire Safety, First Aid & Security Officer Certificate is desirable
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible