Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
Job Summary: 岗位概述
To ensure the professional attitude of all Health Club Staff and provide the best in Guest Service that exceeds Guest expectations. To maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the facility. Maintain all equipment in proper working and good working condition.
Duties & Responsibilities职责义务:
- To be responsible for overall operation of the Health Club which includes the swimming Pool, sauna, locker facilities, pool bar.
- To Direct and supervise the staff of the Health Club in daily operation.
- To coordinate training activities on a weekly, monthly schedule.
- To be very familiar and train all staff on Hygienic requirements set by both local government and The JW Marriott Shanghai standards.
- To supervise and monitor the hygiene level of Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi.
- Maintain and operate the Pool Bar in a Professional manner whilst meeting all Bar and Beverage requirements set by local laws.
- Ensure all gym equipment is well maintained in clean and working order.
- Ensure the Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi area are very clean and hygienic area.
- Develop and Maintain the Health Club Rules and Regulations.
- Inventory and maintain the proper amounts of towels, linen, bathrobe and other Health Club Supplies.
- Control the expense and cost of equipment maintenance and supplies for the Health Club within the budget amount.
- To manage the control of losses of center supplies such as towels, robes, slippers and others to a minimum loss level.
- Achieve financial targets and budgets sales for membership fees, sales items and revenues for services.
- Ensure all Staff is well trained in the art of services to all Guests in a high standard level from a JW Marriott Shanghai Brand.
- To ensure a GSI rating for the Health Club above 90 %.
- To ensure all Health Club Staff are knowledgeable to answer all questions and request regarding the Health Club in English or Mandarin.
- To ensure all Health Club staff are guest oriented
- To assist all Guest in exercise and/or weight training.
- Promote and achieve membership goals.
- To maintain the grooming, personal hygiene and dress code of all Health Club Staff on a daily basis in according to the LSOP of JW Marriott Shanghai.
- To ensure all Health Club Staff adhere to the JW Marriott Shanghai Policy and Procedures.
- Be fully familiar with all subordinates Job Descriptions
- Abide by JW Marriott Shanghai’s SOP
- Abide by the GSS.
- Abide by JW Marriott Shanghai staff handbook Rules & Regulations
- Training of Department on Fire, First Aid & Life Saving
- Conduct Performance appraisals on probationary, bi-yearly and yearly basis for all subordinate staff.
- Ensure all staff are well trained on All Emergency situations and are prepared for Any Fire evacuations.
- All staff will ensure the safety and security of all Guests and fellow associates in order to provide a proper safe working area.
- Log and report all security incidents and accidents in accordance to Hotel requirements.
- All Staff are trained to be aware of security measures in order to protect Hotel’s property and equipment at all times.
- Ensure all areas of the Health Club are well maintained to avoid any safety concerns for both Guests and Associates.
- Communicate effectively up and down, and left and right.
- Daily departmental meetings to clarify and inform daily operational events and activities.
- Resolve Guest and employee concerns and find solutions.
- Maintain an “Open Door” policy within your section.
- Work closely with other sections and departments to share information that will mutually assist all departments to ensure proper Guest deliver of service on a consistent basis.
- Assist other departments to ensure good communication in order to achieve Great Guest delivery of services on a consistent basis.
- Attend daily and weekly Room Division Meeting to communicate vital information in your area to ensure Guest Delivery
- Promote, implement and share all information about the Health Club with other departmental staff in order to accurately provide information to Guests on a consistent basis.
- Operate and maintain a professional, service oriented Pool Bar for all Guests.
- Maintain proper stock of Beverages and required food/fruit items.
- Assist and cooperate with managing special functions in poolside with Food and Beverage.
- Have full knowledge of operation of Micros System and Personal Computer for memo’s and other report required in your department.
JOB SPECIFICATION職位要求 :
Job Knowledge / Skill
· Bi-Lingual English and Chinese
· Other Language a Plus
· University Degree preferred
· High School Diploma
· Min. 2 Years experience in a supervisory role in a Health Club or Health Club preferably in a Hotel environment.
Additional Skill required
· Good Guest relations skills
· Good Training skills
· Good sales and promotion skills for memberships
· Sports oriented
NOTICE 注意 :
The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move associates from their accustomed shift as business demands. 同事須明瞭酒店是每周七天、每天二十四小时运转的行業。因應工作需要，上班的班次会随时相應调動。
Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice. 管理層保留在没有提前通知的情况下对工作描述变更的权利。
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Shanghai, China
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible