MAJOR RESPONSIBILIES 責任概要:
To assist with the Director of Sales: 协助销售总监：
- Maintaining a high level of quality within the reservation sales department
- Understand the importance of servicing internal customers as well as external
- To assist the DOS in developing a supportive and mutually beneficial relationship with other departments within the hotel
- To oversee general office procedures and provide guidance and support to department staff, with a focus on sales effort
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務:
Essential Functions: 职责
Set an excellent example by performing the tasks of a reservation sales agent in an outstanding manner by: 为预定部员工在工作中树立一个良好的形象
- Handle incoming calls using good listening and communication skills to secure information necessary to complete a reservation
- Know and understand the hotel selling strategy for maximizing hotel occupancy and revenue. Strive to follow this strategy when selling the hotel to prospective guests using feature and benefit sales skills
- Be familiar with Marriott Rewards Program and the reservation procedures applicable to that program.
- Inform DOS of any trends/concerns noticed while communicating with guests
- Interact with the Front Desk for the following: 与前台合作
- Review and audit travel agency commissions on a daily basis and transmit data to CTAC system. Use CTAC system to process any commission inquiries or late payments.
- Ensure all reservation confirmation requests handle within 24 hours.
- Make sure all work areas are kept neat, clean and hazard free. Avoid any unsafe work practices.
Perform the following Supervisor duties: 做好督导工作
- Participate in monthly meetings, adding ideas to improve the environment of the department. Critique the quality and quantity of work being done.
- Be able to make good judgment decisions when the sales agents as for assistance.
- Monitor agents while they are on the phone. Insure that calls are answered by the third ring whenever possible and that following the standards of a Marriott Reservation call.
- Insure that all files of past and future reservations are kept up to date and are rotated every month.
- Insure that daily checklists are being utilized and that tasks are performed on a timely basis.
- Prepare the 3-day forecast to HR.
- Prepare weekly office work schedule to maximize productivity and keep abandoned calls at a minimum.
- Coach/counsel agents when performance is below standards while motivating/ encouraging them to improve. Inform DORS if appropriate.
- Train new reservation sales agents on office tasks and provide follow-up training and development for new associates.
- Identify trends/needs of transient guests gathered via reservation process.
- On a daily basis, motivate agents to ensure that there is a constant high level of enthusiasm in the office.
Oversee accuracy of room blocks, reservations, and group market codes. Communicate company values and/or culture to new employees. Review and implement new Reservations procedures. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in reservation system. Respond to any challenges found for accommodating rooming requests. Set-up proper billing accounts according to Accounting policies. Troubleshoot, resolve, and document guest issues and concerns or escalate/refer to appropriate individual. Assist management in training, scheduling, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.