Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, is located within Fort Bonifacio, which is a former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue and 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Engineering. He/she supports the Director of Engineering in the performance of all his duties and provides all necessary assistance and information in order to enable him to perform his duties effectively.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Mechanical Engineering or in the same capacity
- At least 5 years experience in the field of Engineering in an international hotel and 2 years in the same capacity.
- A certified Professional Mechanical Engineer (PME).
- Must have experience in staff management, budget preparation & control, effective systems & procedures.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Local package offered.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract