Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
DUTIES The Assistant Banquet Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Banquet Operations with the administration and operation of the Banquets as so assigned including the maximization of the profits, establishment of the quality standards, maintenance of high staff performance and customer satisfaction.
- Preferably college graduate with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or in the same capacity
- With minimum 2 years experience in a 5 star hotel or in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Knowledgeable in P&L Report, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Taguig, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible