Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Chief Accountant organizes, coordinates and supervises the accounting operation of the hotel through the implementation of accounting internal controls, providing managerial skills, leadership, direction and guidance to accounting staff and staff from other departments.
- Preferably college graduate with a degree in Accounting, must be a CPA
- At least 3 years experience in an international hotel or in the same capacity
- Preferably with strong background in Finance operations: month-end closing of books, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting
- Must be highly analytical and computer literate (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Self-motivated, self-starter and takes initiative to implement and lead direction / actions
- Creative and with an eye for details
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract