Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue and 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Chief Butcher is responsible for the administration, operation, inter-departmental relations, communication, cost / control, hygiene & cleanliness, quality, standards, supervision, manning, staffing, training and employee relations. He is to implement all standardized procedures, rules and regulations systematically to be in line with hotel standards and policies.
- Preferably a college graduate iwth a degree in Culinary Arts or in the same capacity.
- With minimum 4 years experience in an international hotel and 3 years in the same capacity.
- Must have advanced international culinary experience.
- Familiar with HACCP and Food Safety Systems
- Must be up to date with new culinary trends available in the market.
- Knowledgeable in Food Costing, Budgeting, and Menu Planning Reports.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Taguig, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible