Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue and 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Chief Steward is responsible for the administration, operation, interdepartmental relations, communication, cost / control, hygiene & cleanliness, quality, standards, supervision, manning, staffing, training and employee relations in the Stewarding Department. He is to implement all standardized procedures, rules and regulations systematically to be in line with hotel standards and policies.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or in the same capacity.
- With minimum 2 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Must be up to date with new trends in Stewarding operations.
- Knowledgeable in F&B Equipment, P&L Report, Budgeting, and Forecasting.
- Strictly enforces HACCP guidelines throughout the F&B operations.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Local package offer
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible