Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Service Leader - Cost Control conducts all spot checks, computation of daily and monthly Food and Beverage Cost and other variable cost from the store, preparation of Journal Vouchers, Monthly Cost Controller Reports, PIC reports and Maison Checks Reports.
- Preferably a graduate of Accounting and must be a CPA
- With at least 2 years experience as a Cost Control Supervisor in an international hotel
- Must be highly analytical, computer literate (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- A self-starter and must be customer-oriented
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Taguig, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible