Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila is located within Fort Bonifacio, a former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys high, the complex is comprised of 576 hotel guestrooms and, 97 hotel residences and 98 exclusive Horizon Homes, the high rise building is a Manila landmark. The new hotel complements the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue and 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. It is a 30-minute drive from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and is also close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Service Associate - Housekeeping (Florist) conceptualize, creates, and supplies flower arrangements to all assigned guestrooms and floors according to standards established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and the hotel.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Hospitality Management or in the same capacity.
- With minimum of 1 year experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration