Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, is located within Fort Bonifacio, a former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. This new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue and 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
Supervises the Lobby Lounge Operations and reports to the Lobby Lounge Operations Manager. Ensures excellent, prompt and efficient service to guests. The strength and sincerity of the Shangri-La at The Fort''s image should reflected at all times through a friendly, courteous manner and helpful attitude, extending beyond guest’s expectations (It should be noted that a Waiter/ess can be designated in charge of any area at any time and therefore must have a full and comprehensive working knowledge of all areas within the Food & Beverage division.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or in the same capacity.
- With 2 years minimum experience in an international hotel or restaurant in the same capacity.
- Must be up to date with new culinary trends available in the market.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible