Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, is located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
He/she ensures the cleanliness and maintenance of assigned guest floors, guest rooms and surrounding areas in accordance with the policies, standards and guidelines established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and the hotel.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or in the same capacity.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity
- Fluent in oral and written English; good understanding of local language
- A self-starter and a team builder
- Goals and customer oriented
- Creative and with an eye for details
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Taguig, Philippines
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible