Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
He/she is responsible for the overall Good Hygiene practices, food safety and hygiene standards throughout the hotel. To ensure all food and beverage served to guests and colleagues are safe including the hotel general water supply.
- With minimum 2 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
Preferably Food Technologist or Environmental Health or Food Science and have Good auditing skills.
Excellent knowledge of leading edge Hygiene and Sanitation related practices.
- Strictly enforces HACCP guidelines throughout the F&B Operations.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible