Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, is located within Fort Bonifacio, a former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel complements the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue corner 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the sales and operations process including external and internal documentation preparation and distribution, such as Proposal Letter, Corporate and Travel Agent contracts etc. He/she is also responsible to the assigned Manager in all aspect related to Sales.
- Preferably a business degree ot HRM degree holder.
- With minimum 1 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Able to work long hours.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible