Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila is located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue and 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Sales Manager handles both local and international companies with frequent individual travelers and groups of international companies with more than 10 guestrooms, with or without catering requirements. Under the general guidance and supervision of the Senior Sales Manager / Director of Sales in coordination with the Director of Sales & Marketing, implements all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in his / her specific area of responsibility.
· Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Marketing or in the same capacity.
· With minimum 2 years experience in an international hotel and 2 years in the same capacity.
· Able to implements all sales action plans related to the respective market
· Able to develop and implement annual sales activity plan with measurable targets and expense budget for individual accounts.
· Fluent in oral and written English.
· Creative and with an eye for details.
· Outgoing and people oriented.
· Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
· Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
· Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract